Ads by Nuffnang

Monday, February 23, 2009

I finally got one.....THE NOKIA E71

Woohooo!!! I finally got myself THE phone..the Nokia E71.

For those who follow my mind dump, I did begged & ranted for someone to get me one. But as usual, nobody listens to me. Click here "E71" to know what the heck I'm talking about.

Well its really a gift to myself for passing my ACCA exam. Seeing nobody really wanted to celebrate my results, so I thought to treat myself to a brand new toy. I deserve it anyways.
So, back off!!

It comes with the usual stuff. WIFI, 3.2 megapixel camera, video, MP3 player bla bla bla. But one thing that makes my E71 different from the rest is the GPS software 5.0 from Garmin. This wonderful software was installed by the phone taukey & quoting him "boleh pakai sampai mati boss". No need to depend on your network provider.

The GPS is making Rozy, a friend from work, turn green with envy. Nasib baik tak jadi Incredible Hulk. Gurau aje Rozy...hehehe. It shows all the nearby food places, gas pumps, entertaintment, even the nearest mamak place and a lots of other stuff thats just crazy.

Maybe you guys reading this might say, "well, its just a phone" or "kecoh siut pasal phone dia". I just wanna say I dont give a rats a%* to what you guys think. I know jealousy when I see it...yeah!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here