Ads by Nuffnang

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Izzat's and Zahares' Big Day

  1. ddingWoke up, washed my Myvi. I think the last time I gave her a scrub was the night before my engagement.....14.12.2008. Wow!! 2 mths ago....last year!
  2. Then it was my turn to get a good scrubbing and grab some morning grub.
  3. Off to Bangi...yes..Bangi from Shah Alam, to pickup my (fill in the blank for me please) fiancee', Azhani.
  4. Fetched Azhani and off to Izzat's wedding.
  5. The usual banter between us on stuff like, Aza said "you look disgusting" Bo replies "well, thank u for the compliment". We're such a loving couple, dont you agree?...hehehehe.
  6. Headed to Keramat thinking that is where the wedding was. Boy.. were we wrong..well I was. Azhani made sure I knew that by the way...I heart you sayang...
  7. Now....We are lost...
  8. Turned the car around with Azhani make me have it for getting us lost & telling me that " sekarang....ikut aje direction saya". Bo said, "ye saya". Tunduk membisu.
  9. Headed to Setapak i.e. Masjid Salahuddin al-Ayubbi with Azhani . Arrived at 3. Lapar dah ni.
  10. Helped ourselves to the buffet spread. The usual stuff nasi minyak, nasi putih, ayam masak merah, daging kurma, sayur campur and orange juice. Yummy.Burrpp...Alhamdulillah..Nak lagi.
  11. Made the wrong decision of seating next to the speakers. Well, one good thing came out of it. I got to enjoy the food with no disruptions from Aza...hehehehe.
  12. Our friend Murliza aka Molly arrived, sat down with us. Aza & Molly started their gossip mill and commented on the wedding. Kecoh gak lah derang...
  13. Then Sidiq, Azra and Hafsah @ T Pot with husband & son in tow met us at our table and catched up a bit.
  14. Met & congratulated the lucky couple. Took some pics and bade our goodbyes.
  15. Congratulations and selamat pengantin baru to Izzat & Zahares. Semoga jodoh hingga akhir hayat.



    From Collages




2 comments:

Comment here