Ads by Nuffnang

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do Blog Traffic Exchange Sites Really Increase Your Traffic?

I was busy reading postings in Innit@Nuffnang and then wondered whether there are other sites similar to Innit. So, I started googling under the search blog traffic sites and came across a few sites. Some of them dont really promote your postings like Nuffnang but rather promote your blog in exchange you reading other members blogs. Fair enough.

Some of the popular traffic exchange sites that I have found are:
  1. BloggerClicker.com
  2. BlogCatalog.com
  3. BlogExplosion.com
  4. BlogMad.com  
  5. BlogTrafficExchange.com
I am still experimenting on seeing how these sites would help me make my site reach more people. I will also admit by increasing the traffic to my site would directly increase the clicks of my blog.

But whatever it is, the passion to write and tell my story is the main focus of Bo is a Nerd. I just need to keep that in me and will be safe.




    11 comments:

    1. Whats the traffic for ? Don't really understand ..

      ReplyDelete
    2. Do let us know which sites boost your traffic! :D

      ReplyDelete
    3. here are some proven tips i've tried this past 2 months.

      and yes, my traffic now is at least 100 uniques per day.

      http://ariffshah.com/beginners-discovery-how-to-get-more-traffic/

      ReplyDelete
    4. Mr. J = yup,baru aje sedar importance of traffic.

      Shirley=traffic will increase ad rotation on our sites.

      Eggyolks=yup.will do :)

      Ariff=thx for the sharing :)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hi Kelvin.
      Ill try to read more about Blogexplosion. are you using it now?

      anyways,thanks for visiting.come again :)

      ReplyDelete
    6. I am using http://ceria.my as my traffic agent, geek but effective!

      ReplyDelete
    7. thanks for the info...i am only using blog explosion

      now can even use more

      ReplyDelete
    8. Like Rob Schneider says in most Adam Sandler movies..."You can do it!!" :)

      ReplyDelete
    9. the thing i'm curious about is how safe are these sites?

      ReplyDelete

    Comment here