Ads by Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

War of The Burgers

There are a lot of tasty and juicy burgers out there. I'll just put the top 3 burgers. Each one are the marquee or trademark burgers for each seller. Let me know which one do you like or better if you got other choices. If you have a good one, I might go out and find it.

So, here are the contenders:


The Whopper 
from Burger King



Big Mac 
from
McDonalds



Burger Ramly Ayam Double Special with Cheese
from Ramly Burger



Like me, I'll always take Burger Ramly over the others anytime. Especially if you wrap the burger with eggs and toss in some mayo and cheese. My mouth is watering already. How about you??


7 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    I would always go for CArls Jr!

    I have written about 3 burgers so far and more to come in 2010! Let me know your opinions as well!

    http://www.azuanzahdi.com/index.php/category/adik-beradik-burger-challenge/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah.. bestnyer burger-burger nih.. lapor plak rasernyer..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd go for ramly burger, no doubt about it! (hold the mayo please! ) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love ramly burger...more cheaper...more tastier...nyum..nyum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!!! Ramly burger is the best! Original and also can be modified.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here