Ads by Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon is today!


"Autobots! Transform & roll out". 

That famous phrase will be repeated over and over these next few weeks as the long awaited third chapter of Transformers is out today! Woohoo! I just cannot contain myself with joy that finally the next Transformers is finally here.

Well..hello Mr Optimus Prime
The cast is still the same except for the addition of a new hottie of the movie. Rosie Huntington Whiteley replaces Megan Fox who was acrimoniously dumped by director Michael Bay, apparently on advice from super producer, Steven Spielberg. I was quite disappointed that I wont be seeing those pouting lips and rocking body of Fox anymore but Rosie Huntington is a capable replacement. And she can act too! Well that doesn't matter.


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is Shia Lebeouf's new squeeze.
I will go to the cinema, buy my regular hot dog, large combo and expecting Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon to rock my world. I wont let the movie's haters saying that its just a few clunck of steel fighting each other and some horny teenagers trying to get into each other's pants. Anyways, what's wrong with that? That's okay in my book.

See ya later. Rolling out!

1 comment:

Comment here